Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy (Belated) One Year Anniversary Daily-Craft!

How did I miss this one? It's actually not that surprising, I'm pretty bad at remembering anniversaries and birthdays. Instead of celebrating on November 8, I was posting about Fabric Covered Cork Board
A year of daily-craft
Around November 14th of last year, I was planning my first Thanksgiving, constructing my first batch of album cover gift boxes, and baking No-Knead Bread. It has been a great, productive year of crafts. Highlights include: Making my first real quilt and having it blogged about in Craftzine and at Casa Sugar. My hard boiled egg saga, getting around to cleaning and redecorating my room (which is still in progress), getting accepted to UCLA for my masters in information and library science, getting on board with Etsy, and most importantly, all of the great crafty friends I've met through this blogging process. It's been a great first year, so thanks for those who visit and keep me going on this silly blog!

No comments: