Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Beehive Librarian

Just a sneak preview of what I've been working on...
Beehive Librarian
There's a lot more, but I'm trying to keep it all a secret until I release a little pattern kit. The small details are taking a lot longer than I expected, I can't decide whether to make this an iron-on kit or a tracing kit... or maybe make it both? The problem with iron-ons is washing them out. I might make a few of each, put them on etsy and see what goes first. Anyone have a preference when it comes to embroidery patterns?

2 comments:

ArtfulArtsyAmy said...

hey. I love the beehive, tis darling. I don't remember how I came across your blog, but I'm really glad I did. I find a lot of your projects inspiring.

-a. said...

Great pattern. Reminiscent of the stuff at sublimestitching.com.