Wednesday, January 10, 2007

While My Sewing Machine Gently Weeps

I was on a roll last night. I just kept sewing and pressing my squares out until my machine quit on me. I ended up taking it apart a few times, but I still couldn't figure out what was wrong. At that point, I decided to call it a night. I still think I got a lot done.

3 more
Rail Fence, Log Cabin, Four Patch, and Flying Geese

I'm pretty much finished with my Pinwheel square too, but that's when my machine gave up. All my measurments have been pretty accurate so far and I'm feeling good about that. Though, I did read my horoscope and it said "In this instance, even measuring twice and cutting once may not stave off the gremlins of imperfection. So, only make/bake/create something all over again if it's absolutely necessary." It's like the horoscope people know me!

No comments: