Saturday, December 29, 2007

Late Breakfast

I'm starting to realize that I have to go back to work again in a few days, and school a few days after that. Before the whirlwind of school and work begins, there are so many things I wanted to get done. I think it's safe to say that some of those things are not going to happen just yet, such as the Librarian Embroidery Kit I've been working on. Instead, I have sewed a new set of curtains for my bedroom (pictures to be posted soon), baked pies, played a show with Brian, and today I have spent the entire day cleaning my kitchen and bathroom. I'm still working on cleaning the rest of my place, but I think the rest should be fairly easy in comparison to those two. It's so hard to stop and clean when I'm hardly ever home during the work/school year. My bones are arching quite a bit, and I just realized it's after 5pm! Never too late for toast and jam!
Toast and Jam
I love getting homemade food presents for Christmas. The jams featured on my slices of toast are presents I got this holiday. They are apricot and pomegranate and oh so, so, so good. Makes me want to make my own jam!

No comments: