Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Seven Days Left!

Christmas Tree and Presents
While I finished all of my Christmas shopping, I did forget about a few small details. I didn't get Christmas cards yet, and while I would prefer to make them myself, I'm not sure I'll have enough time (but I might try tonight)! On top of that, I keep wanting to bake holiday cookies, but my kitchen is not fully stocked with chocolate chips and sprinkles just yet. Ideally, I would like to bake 5 varieties of cookies this year. One for work, one for cookie-swap holiday party, and three for three different family gatherings. So far, I know what I'm making for one of the parties (which will be posted probably on Saturday), but I think I'll take a stroll to the supermarket for the other 4 cookie varieties.

I love Christmas.

No comments: