Saturday, April 07, 2007

Trifles and Greetings From Tokyo

Since the recipe was such a hit last time, I thought I'd make the same trifle for my sister's tea party today. Angel Food Cake Trifle with Strawberries, Blueberries, and Cream Cheese whip.
The Top of the Trifle
The Side view of the Trifle

Making an Angel Food Cake uses lots of egg whites. So, while cracking the eggs, I decided to keep the shells for a future project. Possibly something for easter tomorrow!
Empty Eggshells

Junko sent much love from Tokyo yesterday. I got the most wonderful package from her!
Gifts from Junko
Each item is something I was drooling over when she was here. The brown socks for example, They're little mary jane socks! How adorable is that?
The Sheep Key!!!!
Also, Junko had a little froggy on her key when she was here and I just went crazy each time she brought it out. I am loving my little sheep key now!
Cupcake Chop Sticks!
And cupcake chopsticks!!! This girl knows me too well...

No comments: