Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Flea Market Finds

Some organizing was done last night. After going to the Pasadena Flea Market on Sunday, I found this great case for all my sewing bits and pieces.
New organizer

I love the small details on the handle. The glitter and the shape of the handle, itself. I was so lucky that this was in such good condition and a deal at $10!
Flea Market Find

It's a nice addition to my little sewing desk. It's coming together nicely.
My little desk, coming together

My other flea market purchase was this pink purse. I had seen one at another booth for $65 and fell in love with it. As I sadly walked away from the purse, minutes later I spotted this identical purse for only $15! I immediately bought it, without noticing the slight tear on the handle. This is one of my biggest problems with vintage purses, they always seem to tear at the same spot. I'm going to try to mend it myself, but if that doesn't work, I might take it in to a repair shop.
new pink purse

No comments: