Sunday, April 29, 2007

Long Overdue Mending

I didn't have much time for crafting this weekend, but I did catch up on a little dress mending.
Mending dresses

I have a nice size collecction of vintage dresses and after the 25+ years of washings they have endured, the thread is weak on a lot of them. I used some of this weekend to catch up and re-sew a lot of them. I also had time to visit Ikea and get some more ideas for my future bedroom makeover. All I know at this point is that I want simple and clean lines and colors. I'm actually considering white to be the main color of my new room, but that may be impossible with all of the colorful stuff I have around. I was about to buy the book shelf I've been wanting, but they were on backorder. I'm keeping an eye out for the restock.

No comments: