Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cold Flashes

The temperature at my work is pretty random. It's usually cold, but then sometimes hot and always clammy. Considering we're a conservation library, I guess that's not a good thing. Not only is it bad for our books and journals, but it's not easy on me either. That's why I decided to knit me a shawl last night.
Future Blue Shawl
It was either a shawl or a blanket and I decided the shawl would be the more professional, subtle choice. I'm also choosing this project, because it's kind of a big one and I'm a slow knitter and after rushing through my quilt, I wanted something that would slow me down. Plus, it will be nice to use the million skeins of yarn I have laying around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I came here from Posie gets Cozy. I recently learned how to knit and now I'm totally addicted!
Good luck with your shawl.
God bless :)