Last Monday, I said that I'd like to have the quilt border sewn by today. When I got home from work, I realized that no progress has been made since - so I got really busy.
We chose a somewhat time consuming design for the borders, which required lots of cutting, measuring, and double measuring.
It may look a little off here, but that's only because the borders have not been sewn to the quilt yet. Usually measuring is my weakness, but I'm feeling confident about it this time. I worked extra hard to get things done perfectly for the group, plus the fabric yardage was the exact amount needed, so there was no room for mess ups. I'm feeling really good about it, I didn't think I had the patience in me!
About 4-5 hours of hard work later, the border is done!