Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Today at work, there was a going away party for someone, with dozens and dozens.. and dozens of red velvet Sprinkles Cupcakes! I took this cutie back to my desk...
Sprinkles Cupcake
... I was bouncing off the walls soon after I ate it, but then fell into a sleepy daze. This is common for Annette + Sprinkles, but it's so worth it. One of my co-workers had one for the first time and could not stop saying, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" while she was eating it. I'd say that's an accurate description. One thing I love about Sprinkles is that they don't pile a massive heap of frosting on their cupcakes. It's still a bit too rich for my blood, but I usually just smear a little bit of it off, and I'm one happy snacker. Sprinkles still wins the prize for best cupcakes I've had in LA, sugar coma and all.

No comments: