It's Friday! Time for another super busy, action packed weekend. Last weekend included pancakes, twice! These are some whole wheat pancakes. They were... wheaty.
Not my favorite pancake this time, but they sure were super healthy!
As mentioned in my last post, I have been tagged! The lovely Caren presented me with this, the "Premio Meme Award", so I must reveal 10 fun facts about myself and tag other bloggers to do the same! So here it goes...
1. Just recently, I signed up to run the 2010 Los Angeles Marathon, with Project AIDS Los Angeles! I have never done anything like this before, so I'm super nervous, but extremely committed. It's for such a great cause and I've been lucky to get lots of support from my friends and family. My goal is to raise $1600.00 and I still have a long way to go, please click here to help!
2. Quite possibly the silliest fun-fact about me is that I am allergic to allergy medication. It's true! They give me hives and makes my blood pressure so low, that I often pass out! Odd, isn't it?
3. I naturally have brown, curly hair. It's pretty out of control and often kept a secret. I don't even think Brian has seen my hair as curly as it can be - or brunette for that matter. I've been blonde for about 7 years now and I don't see myself ever going back.
4. I used to play in lots of bands. When I was 19, I took my guitar, and toured Hong Kong (by myself), then came back and toured the US and Canada for a month with a group of friends. I've played guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, and a slew of other toy-like instruments. Brian just got me a trumpet for my graduation present and I plan on taking lessons soon and joining his band too!
5. I only wear dresses. A few years ago, I made the decision to stop wearing pant or shorts and only sticking to dresses. Earlier this year, Brian and I went to Portland, where it was snowing... and even then, I wore a dress.
6. I'm only 5'2", I have small hands, small fingers (5.5 ring size), but for some reason, I ended up with some long feet. I don't know how that happened, but I wear a size 9.5 in ladies shoes! It's strange, because they don't look that big when you look at them... but somehow, I got these long, skinny, big ol' feet. Strange.
7. I have a very extreme fear of spiders, and most other rodents for that matter. It's pretty bad. I won't even go bed at night, if there's a spider in my apartment and I can't get rid of it. It's true.
8. I really like eating spaghetti sandwiches. So good.
9. I'm a fainter. I have the rare problem where my blood pressure is often way too low. The last time I fainted, I was presenting a power point in my classroom! Embarrassing...
10. English is not my first language, I actually grew up speaking Armenian first. And even though I mostly speak English now, when I get nervous, I start to forget my English and think all of my thoughts in Armenian.
The other part of this process is to tag a few fellow bloggers! In an effort to get to know all the wonderful bloggers, who follow my blog, I decided to scroll into my followers list - and wow, you are all so talented! I picked 10 of you, so if you see this... start typing, friends... you've been tagged!
1. Tell Your Sister
2. Messy Jesse Crafts
3. Skull Mod Kitten
4. 1167 Little Bird
7. From My Motor Home To Yours
8. Bag Lady Design
9. Magpie Sparkle
10. This Mom's Life