Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pita Pizza

One of the hardest things about dieting is sacrificing pizza. Real pizza. More specifically, pizza from Foliero's. Oh how I miss thee. So, I came up with my own low-calorie take on pizza, and it actually hit the spot just right! I started with a 130 calorie pita, some low calorie tomato sauce, and lots of mushrooms.
Pita Pizza
Then added some fresh basil. Lots of low calorie toppings!
Pita Pizza
To top it all off, I added some low-fat Mozzarella and a quarter ounce of feta cheese.
Pita Pizza
In the oven for a few minutes, and not too shabby!
Pita Pizza
The whole thing came out to approximately 195 calories.
Pita Pizza
It was no Foliero's, but it really took care of that craving.
Pita Pizza
Next craving problem to solve? Ice cream! I think I might be experimenting with this pretty soon. Also coming soon? I've been tagged....

1 comment:

printable coupon said...

pizza looks delicious!!
You can grab printable coupons for Bellacinos pizza and grinders at www.clickmycoupon.com