Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Old Fashioned Lemonade

It's hot in Los Angeles. Really hot. Whenever it gets this hot, I always crave lemonade.
Lemons for lemonade
Just your basic lemonade here....
Lemonade
I left it to refrigerate overnight, and woke up with a surprise treat!
Somewhat frozen lemonade
That's some frozen lemonade! Well, it appeared that way, until I smashed up the top and got a slightly frozen, super cold, amazing tasting lemonade.
Somewhat frozen lemonade
Super refreshing!
Somewhat frozen lemonade

2 comments:

Princess and the Pea said...

My grandma used to make lemonade like this and I loved it but sadly the recipe died with her. Could you tell us all how to make it?

Anonymous said...

old lemonade takes more time to prepare so new one I think we can do early ........ right now........?

___________________
Smarry
Online Marketing of your brand