Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everyday Is Like Sunday

I spent the better part of this morning wandering around the gardens at the Huntington Library. I spent a lot of time staring at this scene.
Japanese Garden
Not too shabby.
Japanese Garden
It was a beautiful day for a cup of tea in the garden, and to literally stop and smell the roses.
The Huntington Gardens
And oh, did I smell them!
The Huntington Gardens
Later in the afternoon, my mom brought me a fruit delivery. I think she must forget that I live alone sometimes, because I got a slew of Persimmons and Guavas!
Persimmons from my parent's tree
I'm not actually sure what to do with all this fruit, though I have a feeling it will involve some type of baking. Speaking of baking, tomorrow I will be making a coconut mousse pie! I accidently created the tastiest coconut mousse when making a coconut cake a few weeks ago. Recipe and pictures to come soon!

No comments: