Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

I love the fall. Of course, fall in California is a bit more subtle than most other states, but none the less, I love it. Mostly it's the leaves turning new and exciting colors, the need to wear heavy coats, and the fall harvest of exciting vegetables! Yes, vegetables totally excite me! And the smell of the holidays - you know, that spicy, cinnamon-y smell? It's so nice this time of year. Thanks to breakfast this morning, my apartment smells pretty wonderful right now!
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes did the trick! I don't know about any of you, but I like my pancakes chubby! Just add some pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg to any old pancake recipe and I'm telling you, it will feel lot like Christmas.

1 comment:

Susan said...

MMM! I love anything pumpkin. Going to have to try them.