Saturday, February 10, 2007

What Came first, the Crafter or the Blog?

In my case, it was definitely the crafter. I realize watching squares grown on a quilt, may not be as entertaining to everyone as it is to me, so I thought I'd take a look into my crafting archives. You may have seen my Record Boxes, but before that came my Record Journals.

This one is one of my favorites. I still have it, I couldn't part with it.
Record Journal

The Carpenters!
Record Journal

And the book that started it all. I took a bookmaking class in college, and the assignment was to make a "creative book", so I made a book on my band photography out of a record. It also has a sleeve and cover. I still make vinyl books, but they're a pain to make, so it's custom orders only.
Vinyl Photography Book

And if you're into watching quilt squares grow...
Quilt # 2 Progress

No comments: