Monday, February 26, 2007

Distractions

I've been making some progress on my quilt tag. I think I'm just doing anything to distract myself from starting the back of the quilt. There's a little bit of math involved with the quilt back, which I will explain as soon as I figure it out. Speaking of distractions, my friend Junko will be visiting me from Tokyo on Thursday! I haven't seen Junko in about 2 years, so I'm very excited. I'll try to update while she's here, but it might not be daily. Though, she wakes up late and I wake up early, so I might!

Embroidery

I'm not sure if I should continue with pink, or move onto a different color. I'm also going to put the date under my name. I think I'll do it all in pink and put other colors around the name and date. I'll have to think about this one.

No comments: