Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fabric Covered Box

In my quest to organize everything in my apartment, I came across lots of boxes. For some reason, I tend to hold onto boxes and bags, in hopes to re-using them; though they just end up piling up and taking up lots of room in my closets. Instead of throwing them all away, I decided to keep a few and use them to organize my stuff. But first, they must be covered in cute fabric!
Fabric Covered Box
If the box has writing on it, it might be a good idea to give it a quick coat of paint. Since this box was going to be kept in my bathroom drawer, I didn't really bother.
Fabric Covered Box
I also only covered the front, to save fabric. As you can see, the writing on the box shows a bit.
Fabric Covered Box
It's a nice little caddy for all of my hair products and lotions. Best of all, it cost virtually nothing to make.

1 comment:

bunzi said...

hey that's a good idea! :) very lovely i might add. :D