Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Cleaning

Since school has been out, I have been a little confused with all the extra time on my hands. I'm just not used to it. My brain has to constantly be busy, or else I go into deep cleaning mode. Well, during the past few days, I have thrown away many bags of junk and organized all of my closets and drawers in a very librarian-like fashion. I have even cataloged all my books online -really. I have also tried to cute-up all my drawers, starting with my bathroom.
Getting Organized
I was going to show what this looked like with all of my stuff in it, but decided against it. Too messy for the world to see. A few dabs of glue and some wrapping paper later...
Getting Organized
All organized!
Getting Organized
More on bathroom organization tomorrow.

1 comment:

bunzi said...

Yay! We did some cleaning too this weekend. Feels so nice to have everything in place.