Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tofu Tikka Masala And Quilt Back Progress

I felt like cooking last night. So I made a mix of brown and white rice.

Rice

Then I topped it with Tofu Tikka Masala.
Tofu and Rice

Not bad at all. Next time, I will let the tofu marinade for a little longer though (maybe 1 hour, instead of the 30 minutes I did last night). I also got a little busy on the back of the quilt.

The Quilt Back

The big brown panels are sewn together, but nothing else is. I might mix things around before I commit to a final pattern. I tried to arrange it so that none of the fabric on the edges will match what's on opposite side of it. Also, I have no idea where to put the tag I embroidered. Any ideas?
Tonight, Junko and Nicole will be coming over and staying with me for the rest of the week, so getting craft work done might be difficult. I don't know how good I feel about moving my quilt around until all the pieces are sewn together though, so tonight should be interesting.

No comments: