Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Quilt #2 Finished

It's true, I finished my huge quilt. Well, actually it was supposed to be huge (90" x 110"), but somehow shrunk to 71" x 97.5". Not sure how that happened, but it's still big! I guess that's what happens when you don't use a pattern and you're a self taught quilter! I'm really happy with my tag too. Not bad for my first real crack at embroidery!
Finished Tag

I originally wanted to quilt for my bed, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen anymore. I love the quilt, but it's just too many colors for my room.
Finished Quilt
Ever since I've moved in (about 1.5 years ago), I haven't figured out what I want to do with my bedroom. I like so many different styles, I just can't pick one and stick with it. I want to say this is the year that I figure it out, but I'm just not sure that I'll mean it.

No comments: