Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sandwich

I know, I've been slacking off with the daily blogging thing. School and work have kept me busy and exhausted. Good news is I have 3 weeks left until this school quarter is over. Bad news is I have about 5 papers standing in my way. One of them is a big monster, but it's about family photo albums which has been something I've been wanting to research anyway! This weekend has been lots of writing and researching, but I still have so much to do. I'm feeling a bit stuck, which is why I'm blogging instead. I also wanted to show off what I had for lunch a few minutes ago.
Sandwich
It was really nothing too special, just a regular sandwich, but for some reason, it tasted so good. I used wheat bread, provolone, pastrami, turkey, ham, and pepperoni (all low fat, thin slices), tomatoes, lettuce, tiny bit of mustard, and some dill pickle.
Sandwich
Lots of semi-scary things are happening in my apartment building right now. Couples I share walls with are fighting and many cop cars swarmed in the back alley, where I park my car. Not good for the paper writing focus. This, along with my recent rent increase, is giving me thoughts of finding a new place to live. Just thoughts for now...

No comments: