Friday, September 28, 2007

Crafting Is Sublime

While on the hunt for the perfect library-esque embroidery patterns, I came across the perfect crafty-esque embroidery patterns!
My New Sublime Stitching Pattern
I found these cuties while shopping at one of the greatest little shops in LA, Reform School, from the makers of the greatest little embroidery patterns I've seen, Sublime Stitching. I'm still on the lookout for my perfect library patterns, but until then, I can embroider scissors and sewing machines to my heart's content!

1 comment:

Jenny Hart said...

Jessica from Sublime Stitching here. Sooo glad you found our stuff! Reform School really is just about the coolest store ever, isn't it???
Keep your eye out - Jenny is planning on releasing a few patterns after the (crazy) holidays that I think you might like!
http://www.sublimestitching.com/oneindex.html
Happy Stitching!
-Jessica