Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Yummy Cupcakes

For Brian's birthday, I got him some cupcakes from Yummy Cupcakes, in Burbank.
Yummy Cupcakes, Burbank

We have been here before and thought it was pretty good. Last time we went, we had Happy Day and Peanut Butter and Jelly. The Peanut Butter and Jelly was pretty amazing! They have such a creative selection of cupcakes, unfortunately, on Monday they didn't have any of the flavors I was itching to get Brian (Peanut Butter Cup, Coffee, Old School), but I think he was pleased.
Cupcakes

I ended up getting (from left to right, starting with the top) Cream Puff (which was not as good as I thought it would be - hardly any cream in it, with a name like Cream puff, you want cream), Devil Dog, Chocolate/Chocolate and Red Velvet.
I only had tastes of Red Velvet and Cream Puff, and they were good. They weren't Sprinkles good, but then again, Sprinkles puts me in a 16 hour sugar coma, and that didn't happen with these guys. Brian said the chocolate cupcakes were amazing. For some reason, I always notice that chocolate cupcakes at various cupcake shops always taste the best (and I'm not even a chocolate person, I prefer vanilla). Chocolate ones always come out the moistest, so I've noticed.

Yummy Cucapkes
2918 W. Magnolia Blvd 91505
Burbank, Ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i know where that is..! i haven't been there yet though. perhaps this weekend when my sister visits i'll take her there. :)
- your sweet darling cupcake