Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

This weekend, Brian and I are going all out and celebrating our first married Valentine's Day. Brian's making me dinner and I'm going all out for dessert. Above you see a little side step in my Valentine's Day dessert surprises for Brian. My homemade banana ice cream is step one in my big fancy dessert surprise, but as a side treat, I thought I'd make us some chocolate covered strawberries for some late night snacking.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

4 comments:

malteser1987 said...

These look so good! Reading your blog makes me want to eat everything bad for me all at once.

At least with the strawberries I suppose you could maybe get away with saying you're having one of your five a day...!

Unknown said...

this recipes looks so good and delicious i love reading it..<a

funny life quotes said...

its is obvious you have done an amazing job regarding recipes.

ديكورات said...


واجهات عمارات حجر طبيعى

سعر الحجر الهاشمى الهيصم

واجهات منازل حجر

سعر الحجر الهاشمى

اسوار منازل حجر هاشمى

واجهات حجر فرعونى