Monday, July 26, 2010

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Banana chocolate chip bread
Last week I showed you what I did with all of my extra ice cream egg whites and today I will show you what I did with all of my extra banana pudding ice cream bananas. Since the bananas had already gotten really ripe, that left me almost no choice, but to make banana bread. I used this recipe, with a slight modification of the chocolate chip persuasion.
Smashing bananas for Banana chocolate chip bread
I added brown sugar, vanilla, butter, and eggs to the bananas. In a separate bowl, I mixed my dry ingredients of flour, salt, and baking soda.
Dry ingredients for Banana chocolate chip bread
I slowly combined the wet ingredients with the dry, added my chocolate chips and prepared for baking.
Banana chocolate chip bread, pre-oven
Our home smelled so wonderful while this was in the oven, if felt like the baking process took forever.
Banana chocolate chip bread
Brian and I somehow polished half of this loaf off in one night. I think the chocolate chips had something to do with it!

Coming soon, the most amazing pound cake I have ever baked! Well... the only pound cake I have ever baked, but it was amazing!

Also, I have still not found my missing memory card, but wedding crafts will be posted soon, with or without the card!

No comments: