Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Young Folks

It's official! I am now one married lady. It has been 8 days so far, but 8 seriously fun days! And as if things couldn't get any better, we must pack up and leave to London and Paris! Neither of us have been, so we're open to any suggestions - please feel free to comment below with any tips! And really, when I get back, I will be going post-crazy over all of the crafts we incorporated into our wedding. Lots of handmade goodness, I swear! Until then, I leave you with a link to our Smilebooth pictures:
The Smilebooth!

Good times!

2 comments:

Glimpse Creations said...

Hi! Congratulations on getting married. I live in Paris, and write a blog about it! www.glimpsecreations.blogspot.com It may give you some ideas of things to visit in Paris! I do recommend to visit La Droguerie and Ultramod Paris. Those are great little shops for crafters. You can read about them on my blog. The weather here is really nice right now, so you picked a great time to visit! Enjoy your trip!

Aquilla da Hun said...

The photobooth pictures are WONDERFUL. The BF and I have been talking about fun things to have at our wedding...I am telling him aout this as soon as i get home!

ps. CONGRATS!