Monday, November 17, 2008

The Felt Club Aftermath

Thanks to all of those who came out to visit Felt Club yesterday! And a special thanks to Jenny who put the whole thing together! It was such a great time! And it was also the reason for my lack of blog updates! I was so busy doing all of this..
My booth at Felt Club!
There's my little booth right before doors opened! I'm glad to say that it was a lot emptier by the end of the night, making clean up a breeze! I was pretty excited to feature a few brand new products on my booth, like these 3am tote bags!
Tote bags that I sewed a few hours before Felt Club started...
Why 3am? Because that's what time I started sewing them.. 3am, a few hours before Felt Club opened doors. Yep. I was also very relieved to finally be done with the librarian embroidery kits that I've been working on since almost exactly a year ago today. I'm kind of embarrassed it took me so long to put these out! But, they're out! And I'm really happy with how they look, so I think they are worth the long wait!
My booth at Felt Club!
These embroidery patterns, along with a few other items from my booth will soon be appearing on my Etsy shop hopefully some time this week. Needless to say, I am exhausted and feeling a bit of a bug, so I am home from work today. Thanks again to all of those who stopped by to say hi, it was great meeting with everyone, especially those who read the blog and/or have purchased items from me in the past and have enjoyed them over the years. It's always nice to get that extra motivation to keep crafting!

3 comments:

myteemingee said...

OMG your booth looks AMAZING!!!! I hope you did well - and sounds like if there were less things to pack up, you did!!!!! Congrats!! Sorry to have missed all the fun and I wished I could have been there to give you a hug (and bring you food). Hope you're feeling better and have been resting up. You crazy girl! (you're making us underachievers look bad, stoppit!)

liset said...

Looks great! Your booth is perfect! I love the bags. Hope you sold a lot of your things..

HausuParty said...

I gave the embroidery pattern to my best friend who's starting library school next year. And of course, she loved it! Good work, your booth was awesome!