Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Let The Holiday Baking Begin!

Although baking holiday goods is difficult, while I am on a diet... I can't resist!
Holiday Baking Begins!
I should also mention that I'm still in denial that it's November. November! Already! No! It came way too fast. While I usually have all of my Christmas shopping done by now, this year has been a whirlwind and I've still got lot to shop for. Busy, busy. Did I mention I also got a new job? I'm officially a librarian! It's pretty great! Oh, and there's also that wedding we're planning... and the thought of starting to look for a new home together... it's all very time consuming, but all very exciting!
So, what's in the kitchen today? It's the start of two apple pies! I'm not the biggest pumpkin pie fan, so I'm going with an old favorite. Tonight, I'm preparing the crusts. Bright and early tomorrow, Brian and I will be chopping and peeling approximately 20 apples and making one of my favorite types of pie!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! What are you baking this holiday?

1 comment:

Cat said...

These look sooo yummy! We don't have Thanksgiving here, but I'm definitely going to make some anyway. They're so cute! I'm a long time reader of your fabulous blog, but first time follower as I've only just opened a blogger account and set up a blog (http://bakezilla1.blogspot.com/). I just hope mine is as great as yours! :)