Friday, February 02, 2007

Sick Days and Babies

I've been home sick for the past 2 days. Haven't got around to too much crafting, but my mom said she was going to visit me and bring my neice, Julia. Since Julia is only 1.5 years old and I don't have much for her to play with, I decided to make her a last minute dolly/bunny thing.

I did a little freehand drawing and sewed the pieces together.
The Julia Bunny

Then I did a little stuffing.
The Julia Bunny

Then a little more sewing and embrodering.
The Julia Bunny

She's a bit funny, but not bad for a 20 minute project. Julia liked the bunny for about 1 minute, and then she discovered that throwing my cds around was a lot funner.
The Julia Bunny

Soon after my mom and Julia went home, I got a call from my brother and his wife. They just had a new baby girl, Annabelle! Today went from sick day to niece day.... but my head still hurts.

No comments: