Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You spin me right round

4 hours, 1 sliced finger and a diet coke later, I managed to get a good start on my record boxes.

record boxes

I have 14 almost ready to go and an order for 12 of them with a deadline of Nov. 18. I went into the month of November knowing I need to be an anal organized freak.

-First, we have Christmas... every year I wait until the last second and end up giving dumb gifts. My goal is to get 80% of my shopping done by Thanksgiving.. and so far, I've done about 40%, an acheivment I'm proud of.
-I'm doing a Craft fair in December, Bazaar Bizarre
-Showing a piece in a group photography show at One Leaf Gallery
-And on top of it all, I'm trying to meet the deadlines to consignment orders all around town

I feel good about all the work I've been getting done. I've placed myeslf in a whirlwind of activity and it feels nice. I've been feeling very festive latley. This weekend, I'm going to concintrate on Thanksgiving recipes and phase 1 of Christmas decorations.

No comments: